Swing mean to move or sway easily and without interruption backwards and forwards or from one side to the other, especially from a fixed point with regular movement.
Playground Swing mean a seat hanging by two ropes or chains from a metal frame.
- Single Swing,
- Double Swing,
- Triple Swing,
- Circular Swing,
- Jumbo Swing,
- Arch Swing,
- Push and Back Swing,
- Double Post Swing,
- Nest Swing,
- Tyre Swing,
- Mother Child Swing.
- Swinging can be soothing as well as fun.
- Swinging is calming.
- Swinging encourages social interaction and development.
- Swinging increases spatial awareness.
- Swinging helps develop gross motor skills—pumping legs, running, jumping.
- Swinging helps develop fine motor skills—grip strength, hand, arm and finger coordination.
- Swinging develops a child’s core muscles and helps with the development of balance.
- Spinning on a swing stimulates different parts of a child’s brain simultaneously. This is important for learning skills such as spatial awareness, rhythm and balance and muscle control.